Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Hight Latency / Ping Problem Especially after 6 pm
Serkan3
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

During gameplay, the latency/ping goes over 1.000 randomly, especially after 5 pm (but almost all day on Sundays) every day.

It was much better around 2 months ago, but right now I am not able to play online games, or talk with my friends on social platforms since my voice has also delay.

Could you help me with this? 

I can change my Tarif or my router to Fritzbox if it would help. (I would be OK with paying more if it is necessary)

Best,

Serkan

5 Antworten 5
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Serkan3,

I am sorry that the connection is limited. We will be happy to take a look at it. Can you please leave us a latency test before and in the said period? Gladly via PathPing, Tracert or WinMTR.

Regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Serkan3
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi @ERFD 

Here are the results from WinMTR:

sunday_ping.png

notbadf_ping.png

Wallace

Hi Serkan,

we have too high a load on our network in the evening. Expansion work is already underway, but unfortunately there is no completion date for this yet.

Regards

Wallace

Serkan3
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi @ERFD @Wallace 

My internet connection is started getting disconnected very frequently in the past 2 days. For example, I don't have Internet connection for 4 hours right now. I sent you my name, birthday, and customer number already as a private message.

Also, there is a disruption ticket already opened automatically, I don't know if it is related to my current problem. Ticket Number: 003-***

Manu

Hi Serkan3,

yes, the ticket is related to what Wallace explained to you.

Until now we do not know when it will be fixed, sorry for that.

Best Regards, Manu