abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Unable to Access Most Websites after Successful Activation of Vodafone EasyBox 805 DSL
Uma22
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, I recently activated my Vodafone DSL service using the EasyBox 805 modem/router provided by Vodafone.  Unfortunately, after successful activation of the EasyBox 805, I am unable to access most websites. I can use google but cannot access major news sites or even Vodafone's website. Even so, the limited existing access to select websites like google is extremely unreliable and only works some of the time.

My German is not good, so I was unable to get much help from the Vodafone Installation Department when I called. I have tried to the troubleshoot by performing the following steps:

• Disconnected power from EasyBox for 3 minutes and then reconnected power. Did not fix the problem.
  • Reset EasyBox to factory settings and went through all the activation steps again. Did not fix the problem.
  • Tested internet on multiple (5) devices. Encountered the same issue on all devices, ranging from limited access to some websites to no access to any websites.
  • Cleared DNS cache. Did not fix the problem.
  • Added IPv6 Google DNS Servers to the my DNS Servers list (now includes both IPv4 and IPv6 Google DNS servers). Did not fix the problem.
  • I ran the Diagnosis tool on the EasyBox 805 and got an error code of 100301, but I was unable to find any information on what that error code means.

I work from home and need my internet to be reliable. I have had so much trouble getting this internet set up with Vodafone. After two no-show appointments from Vodafone's technicians and multiple calls and conflicting advice from Vodafone representatives over the last two months-- just to get the internet activated --I am extremely disappointed that the internet doesn't even work the way it should after the long-awaited succesful activation.  Please help!

5 Antworten 5
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

I'm sorry that your connectoin does not work properly yet.

did my colleagues open a technical ticket already?

If not contct them either via phone: 0800 172 1212 or on our Facebook or Twitter accounts:

Reards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Uma22
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Jens,

We have tried calling the installation hotline (0 800/172 12 01). Yesterday, they told us their internal system is down and to call back later. Today , we tried calling again and they have an automated message telling us to call back later. We tried calling Customer Service (0 800/172 12 12), which kept us on hold for an extremely long time that we even wondered if the system was actually going to connect us with someone. Looking at several of the other posts in the community, it appears that access to a few select websites is a common issue with Vodafone internet, but I do not see a clear solution. listed anywhere. I also tried using the ethernet cable to see if there was a difference in the internet, but it did not fix the problem.

Jens-K

I currently have no information about a general problem with our DSL connections. For an individual check, I recommend that you contact our support via Facebook or Twitter.

You also can call 0800 1721212 or you can use our Netz-Assistent: http://www.vod.af/Netz-Assistent

Regards,

Jens

Uma22
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

1. I called the 0800 1721212 and a representative told me I would receive a call back, which I never did.

2. I ran the Netz-Assistant, which instructed me to unplug the EasyBox from power and then restart after 3 minutes. As I previously mentioned, I have already tried this (multiple times now) and the problem is not fixed.

3. Contacting support via Facebook or Twitter requires me to have either a Facebook or Twitter account. I do not understand why I do not have the option to contact Vodafone's support for an individual check on Vodafone's website? This seems like it would be the most logical platform for Vodafone to help their own customers.

Jens-K

If a technical ticket has been opened you will receive updates via SMS or pone as soon as there are news. If no ticket has been opened you can report an issue vie one of the ways mentioned before.

Regards,

Jens