Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Please plug the DSL cable into the designated DSL port on the EasyBox
Corentinc
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi everyone,

I am a vodafone customer living in a new apartment since one year. I have received a Box 804 shortly after moving in, and everything was working correctly. One day, my internet stopped working. I contacted the Vodafone customer service, who told me to reset the box. I have followed the steps and connected to the Wi-Fi with my computer and put the password. This automatically opened the web activation page but I cannot go past the “Please plug the DSL cable into the designated DSL port on the EasyBox” message (the button stays grey and and cannot go further), while my box is obviously connected. I have also tried to connect via LAN but did not work either. After a second call to the customer service, Vodafone proposed to send me a new box. I received it, but now I must activate it. Exactly the same issue keep coming up, this weird message “Please plug the DSL cable into the designated DSL port on the EasyBox”.

Now I start being desperate... It has been weeks that I do not have internet anymore (and that I keep paying for it !).

I have seen that many people have had this problem before but no solution was given. 

Can someone please help me out???

Many thanks in advance for your help,

Corentin 

1 Antwort 1
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Corentinc,

I'm sorry to hear that your landline is still not working.

The error message implies that the router is not getting a proper dsl signal.
If the router has been swapped,  this must be some kind of interconnection with another line inside the house - or something faulty outside of the house.

This needs to be checked by a technician.

Please send me a private message with your dsl customernumber & mobilenumber.
I'll have a look into this.

Therefore please click on my name/avatar -> the nthe big red button on the right side "sende diesem Nutzer eine private Nachricht".

Cheers,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!