Frage

Antwort

Lösung

INTERNET or CANCEL my contract! thank you!
angryAgainstVod
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I am really tired. At each step, there are plenty of obstacles. I'm starting to wonder why all this, just to access the internet! Paying for a service, and suffering to get it! I am tired, your operators are not courteous, none speak a foreign language. I would like VODAFONE in the future to write in large letters, that they do not accept customers who do not speak German, because they are in Germany, and everyone will have to speak German! Suffering just to get what you pay for is immoral. Even in a criminal organization, I don't think it happens like that.
I've been waiting for an internet connection for more than a month and a half. No document was sent to me, after an appointment where the technician comes after having forgotten the key the first time. It activates my internet, I thought my ordeal was over, it was only the beginning! I plug in nothing works, I am asked for an installation code, which I do not have. Otherwise it wouldn't be fun! I call customer service, no one speaks English. I even receive I believe threats. I try for over an hour. Your operators are unpleasant, and have only one word in their mouths! I do not speak English. (Would you be comfortable going to a foreign country where you don't speak the language and everyone makes you understand that you are not entitled to anything, because you don't speak the language!). Nobody redirects to an operator who speaks English. It is worth playing the lottery by calling at least 20 times and hoping to find someone who speaks a little English. Despite all my attempts it doesn't work, this person instead of opening a ticket hangs up on me! like I'm a fool! after a day of work I manage to activate the router! And what was my surprise. No internet, because apparently the DSL LED is flashing. And so it is installed, I can connect to the network for a minute, and after that, you have to wait 2 or 3 hours for the connection to come back again for 1 min.
I would like to know why for a large company like you:
- your technical support is so bad?
- no one speaks English to communicate with people who have just arrived in Germany?
- do you subcontract with other companies when you are a large company?
- your technical support is so unpleasant?
- nobody helps a person in difficulty? (I'm young, I can't imagine old people, it's sad).

Thank you!

3 Antworten 3
Wedge_
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hi,

this is user support forum - don´t expect to get any answer from vodafone officals here.

That said - if you could describe what the problem is with your connection, we may be able to help you, or at least point you in the right direction.

I have already described my problem! I don't have an internet connection. The connection comes for 30 seconds or 1 minute and leaves for 1 hour or 2 hours. The day before yesterday the Telekom technician came to make the connection. I had all the trouble in the world to configure the router. But despite everything I have no internet connection! I would like not to be charged, because until proven otherwise. I don't have internet! I followed all the procedures to raise the problem, before I found myself on this forum. Nobody helps me, my message above is that of a person exhausted by the procedure. I would like you to help me solve my problem. But everyone treats me like a child. Even you at some point you will be angry. How else can I describe the problem? Ask questions I will be happy to answer!

Thanks

Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

If you have problems with my DSL connection, our customer service will help you.

You can reach them via Twitter or Facebook, for example. My colleagues speak English.

You can find all contact options here: Euer Kontakt zu Vodafone - Vodafone Community  

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!