DSL connection problems and Technician Termin
mahorox1046
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I had the problem of DSL internet connection, and made an apopintment for technician termin today (01.02.22) from 0800-1200. However, no one came to my home and the internet problem is still there, and this is not the first time in such situation,  I have already had an appointment with technician on 27.01.22 and the technician didn't come as well.

My DSL internet problem is the power blinking continuously, and I cannot activate by MIC code. After the missing of first appointment, the service guy say this is some technical problem not in my side. He said the internet might work on 28.01.22 for delay activation on technical port, but still no internet until 30.01.22. And then I made another phone call to another service guys, and made today's appointment, but still no one coming, and the internet still doesn't working now. The LED of the power always blinking.

Could you help me solve my internet problem, or ask some technician come to sovle it? My Kundennummer is 001954711789

Thanks.  

1 Antwort 1
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey mahorox1046,

I'm sorry that your landline is not working properly yet.

If the initial appointment has failed - for whatever reason - the landline cannot work without a new appointment for the activation (this takes atleast 5 days).
Since you've got a new appointment 1-2 days later , i feel that you have an open incident ticket.
Which is quite suprising , since an incident ticket can only be openend once the landline is active.

Please send me a private message with your dsl customer & mobilenumber.
Therefore click on my name/avatar -> then the big red button "Sende diesem Nutzer eine private Nachricht" on the right side.

I'll have a closer look into this. But it will most likely take atleast a day till i can answer your private message.

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!