abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Connection drops several times a day for over a month now
hbomb_here
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I live in Berlin in 10405 and I’ve had internet troubles since early January. I will be connected on WiFi and a red light (sometimes)  flashes on the modem on the internet light. Then I get no internet at all in the flat on any device. I try to restart it and that doesn’t work. I don’t have anything connected by Ethernet and I don’t want to connect things with wires anyway. 

ultimately I need a stable and consistent internet connection for work otherwise this service is useless to me, can anyone help? I was hoping it would fix itself but it’s getting ridiculous now. 

2 Antworten 2
hbomb_here
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

So it stayed off for around45 minutes and 3 restarts. I ended up giving the Ethernet cable a try and it suddenly started working both with Ethernet and WiFi. I think something is wrong with the box personally.

R4mona
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi @hbomb_here,

I'm really sorry that you can't use your connection properly. 😢

Let's find out together what the reason is. As we need more information and personal data for this, please get in touch using one of these contact options. We will then troubleshoot the problem together and help you find a solution. ❤️

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!