eSIM transfer from one android phone to another
Juggler
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo and sorry for writing in english.

Can't find a way to transfer eSIM from one android phone to another. I have old CallYa tariff, and in MeinVodafone app there is no option to request a new eSIM QR via email.

*** @Juggler, Thread moved from mobile phone contract to CallYa! ***

21 Antworten 21
Juggler
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

111.jpg

222.jpg

 This is from MeinVodafone app.

You are welcome to continue to use our customer service via SMS👉0172 4401212, the contact form👉https://vod.af/kontakt or via the hotline 👉0800 172 1212.

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @Juggler,

Please ensure that your mobile phone number is also registered in Meinvodafone website. Then you should find there the information data (e. g. QR code) for your eSIM (in section "Meine SIM-Karte"). 

The eSIM transfer from one phone to another should be as follows: 

• Removing the eSIM profile from your old mobile phone
  • Adding the eSIM profile to your new mobile phone by using the eSIM data (QR code, login data, confirmation code etc.) in your MeinVodafone account. 

Here is an article (only in German) how you can transfer your eSIM profile from one phone to another one. 

Tip: When you want to chat with a VF staff you should write (maybeseveral times) in the chat "Bitte an einen Mitarbeiter weiterleiten!" after the common query by TOBi. 👍😃

Juggler
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I've been trying to add my number to MeinVodafone website, many times! Now it's locked for 24h.

4444.JPG

Juggler
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

666.JPG

AI we deserve :-DDDD

Juggler
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

777.jpg

 ??? Why!?

Juggler
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

888.JPG

 What is going on @Vodafone.de?

Juggler
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I can't add my phone number on MeinVodafone.de site, but it shows correct in MeinVodafone app. Contact form is broken. TOBi is broken. Just endless crazy circle without any solutions. If you can't call using voice the only method left is sending regular post mail. In 2024 AD.

Hi @Juggler,

Try to use the Callya WhatsApp/SMS Chat (daily between 7:30 - 22 Uhr).

Chat number: +49 172 2000229

With that chat TOBi redirected me to a VF staff. 

You'll start with TOBi, the AI, but don't worry. After some common questions you answer, ask persistent to forward to a VF staff. You will ask twice or three time maybe till TOBi forward you to a staff. 👍

Juggler
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Strange... When I try to do anything with my account on MienVodafone site it says that I need to "complete my profile".

000.JPG

 If I try to add my phone number it won't accept it with the error:

999.JPG

1000.JPG

Dead end