eSIM transfer from one android phone to another
Juggler
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo and sorry for writing in english.

Can't find a way to transfer eSIM from one android phone to another. I have old CallYa tariff, and in MeinVodafone app there is no option to request a new eSIM QR via email.

*** @Juggler, Thread moved from mobile phone contract to CallYa! ***

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
andreasabaad
SuperUser
SuperUser

Seit 08/22 Ist ist dies ein reines Kunden helfen Kunden Forum. 

Du musst dich an die offiziellen Kontaktstellen wenden.

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

21 Antworten 21
andreasabaad
SuperUser
SuperUser

Seit 08/22 Ist ist dies ein reines Kunden helfen Kunden Forum. 

Du musst dich an die offiziellen Kontaktstellen wenden.

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954

Juggler
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thank you. But unfortunately, they have only voice support, which will not work for me. Whatsapp number is just another TOBI bot instance.

@Juggler 

Our TOBi will ask you a few questions at the beginning and then forward your request to us. Together we will get an overview and support you in finding a solution. ❤️

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Juggler
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I tried TOBi. It just tells me either to call customer support myself

"Unfortunately we cannot call you directly at the moment, please call our customer service on 0172 - 229 0 229."

or they can call me back

"I'll be happy to check whether a call back is possible. Please give me a mobile number in the following format:"

And the conversation starts over and over with the same ending.

"Die eSIM bestellst Du direkt bei meinen Kollegen.
Dein Anliegen klären wir am besten telefonisch."

@Juggler 

I'm very sorry, but unfortunately I can't give you any information about your concerns at this point, as we need access to your customer data for this. 😳😳😳

Kind regards 
R4mona

Juggler
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I'm happy to provide it, but how? I can't find neither email nor any chat/online support in MeinVodafone app.

Also TOBi in whatsapp said

"!BEACHTE!

Das Versenden von Bildern des Personalausweises zur Authentifizierung ist über diesen Dienst nicht möglich! Bitte sieh davon ab, uns Fotos Deines Ausweises oder Passes hierüber zu schicken!"

But no directions how to send it. And to whom?

@Juggler 

If you do not know your customer password, TOBi will ask you for alternative data and then forward you to us.

Kind regards
R4mona

Juggler
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have my login, password, eSIM pin/puk, eSIM serial number. I can recieve SMS and can access whatsapp -  I have all the imaginable info - I can login to MeinVodafone app. But how to tell it to TOBi? What I should write to it?

@Juggler 

It's best to translate the questions from our TOBi using DeepL and then answer them. He will then forward you to us.