Changing delivery address for SIM card
majidkhattak
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello.

I recently ordered a CallYa SIM without contract from vodafone.de however the website did not allow me to completely enter the delivery address. I entered my street name but not the street number, and I entered the appartment number but not the building name, because the website was not allowing it.

Afterwards, I verified my identity through a video call, after which I received an e-mail that my SIM card will be sent to me in 2-3 days. No tracking number was provided, but an option to track your order status which opened a webpage. It shows that my SIM card is being activated.

I now, want to change my delivery address, because otherwise I wouldn't recieve the SIM, and I also want to ensure that my order is indeed being processed, because I have doubts, I did not receive any order number, order details or any detail in the e-mail.

The helpline is in German, which I do not yet speak, I am new to Germany. What are my other options here?

Any help I receive will be highly appreciated.

Thank You.

Majid.  

1 Antwort 1
NeNa
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @majidkhattak,

please send me a PN with your new CallYa number and your complete and correct address. Then I will see what I can do for you.

(PN - this is how it works: click on my name and then right on "sende eine private Nachricht ")

Thank you Smiley (fröhlich)

best regards,

NeNa

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!