Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Confirm /change SIM card delivery address
Lily678
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have ordered a callya M sim card from the website yesterday, i passed the video identification, and the email say it will deliver me SIM card in 3-5 days,  now I don’t know where it gets delivered to. And want to confirm the address it will deliver is the correct one. But I have no where to check the address.  I have a uid like this : 

*Edit: @Lily678: Personal data deleted. BR Johann 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hi @Lily678,

Afterwards it isn't possible to change any data. 

I assume you live in a dormitory? Then it also should be able that you get the SIM-card with you name at the address. 😃

When you get the SIM-card you bought via Amazon then you have to use this website to register/identify the card.  

At the request to set the customer password use only capitals and numbers (no special characters). 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten 6
Lily678
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

This is the information  I have when I clicked the check status. 

Deine CallYa-SIM-Karte
Prüf hier den Status Deiner Bestellung

Bisheriger Verlauf Deiner Bestellung 13.06.2024
18:29   Wir haben die Bestellung Deiner SIM-Karte erhalten. 13.06.2024
18:38   Deine Identifizierung war erfolgreich. 13.06.2024
18:43   Deine Daten wurden erfolgreich geprüft.     Deine SIM-Karte wird aktiviert
Lily678
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I also don’t know if I already have a callya number already or not.  I only have a status tracking link, no other information where I can check and edit delivery address 

Hi @Lily678,

With ordering you free SIM-card on VF-website you already enter a delivery address. 

By clicking the box "Steht eine andere Adresse in deinem Ausweis" you enter your personal data off your passport/ID card. 

Screenshot_20240615_121911_Chrome.jpg

Above is the delivery address, below are your personal data (passport, ID card or digital residence permit). 

Thanks @Mav1976 for your illustraion !

Yes I remembered entering it ,  I entered street and building number like you showed, but  i was not sure i still need to enter floor number and flat number so I didn't. I was just afraid if the delivery will arrive with no problem if I just provided with the street and number....That's why I want to edit the address and add more details so as to make sure it will arrive... but seems no where to change..

a little worried about not receiving the sim card on time, I also orderd a sim card from amazon today...

Hi @Lily678,

Afterwards it isn't possible to change any data. 

I assume you live in a dormitory? Then it also should be able that you get the SIM-card with you name at the address. 😃

When you get the SIM-card you bought via Amazon then you have to use this website to register/identify the card.  

At the request to set the customer password use only capitals and numbers (no special characters). 

Yes, thankfully I got it without giving my mailbox number ..Thanks for your help!  For the peace of mind, I will notice it next time ..