Cannot activate CallYa card
nightX
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I have transferred my phone number from Telekom recently, had to go through an identity verification (used the video call option online) and then I received my Vodafone SIM card. However the card is not activated and I cannot make any phone calls or receive text messages.

I'm trying to register it here https://www.vodafone.de/cy-reg/

But when I try to click 'Weiter zum Tarif' after filling the details out, it says "Hier ist leider etwas schief gelaufen. Bitte wende Dich an die Verkaufsstelle."

I'm kind of lost here.... what should I do?

5 Antworten 5
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @nightX,

When (which date) should your mobile phone number port to VF?

You should get this information by email or letter.

Normally you get the SIM-card one week before porting.

Dear @Mav1976

Thank you for your reply. I just checked the letter the SIM card came with and it says 09.11. Does that mean I will only be able to register the card in 2 days from now? 

Hi @nightX,

@nightX  schrieb: 

(...) Does that mean I will only be able to register the card in 2 days from now? 

No, you already identified yourself via video identification, you wrote in your first post. The identification process finished because you got your SIM-card by letter. 🙂

Put your SIM-card in your mobile phone at 09.11.2022. The porting will be done during forenoon mostly.

Keep us updated. 😀

AnJaWo
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Good evening.

For this purpose we need personal information from you.

Please contact us via one of the following channels:

Facebook service page at www.facebook.com/vodafoneDEservice

Twitter service page at www.vod.af/vfservice

Or via WhatsApp chat at 0172 2000 229

Thank you. AnJaWo

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi @AnJaWo,

Why should the user get in contact via Facebook. 

The SIM-card is going to activate on 09.11.2022 like I wrote. 

The question was why the SIM-card doesn't activate. The porting is tomorrow first. 😉