Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Your contract has ended? But I did not end anything
Simpo9
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, 

I used "moving service" and changed my address through vodafone website and took the router with me to other home. Everything worked fine, but now my vodafone account shows "Your contract has ended" and the newest bill I received is not of what I supposed to pay, it is much smaller. I never canceled anything, just moved...

This is the text I see on the account and its very confusing, so how do I know if it is terminated or not? Should I do something about it or not? 

6 Antworten 6
natas666
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

moving 2 another address means your contract in the old assress will be cancelled

a new contract is created by moving from the system - no problem

@natas666  schrieb:

moving 2 another address means your contract in the old assress will be cancelled

Sorry, but this is Bull***.

Moving does NOT mean that a contract will be cancelled automatically - in case the contract can be fulfilled at the new address, the contract will stay without any changes!

@natas666  schrieb:

a new contract is created by moving from the system - no problem

This only applies if the movement is between different service types (DSL to cable) -or- if moving between different regional assignations (e.g. Vodafone Deutschland through Vodafone West). Anyhow in these cases, you would also receive a new router for the new address...

as u mean...

in Unitymedia - Kabel West - the contract will be deactivated at the old address

- this process also starts the activation-process in the new address.

although the conditions at the new address may be exavtly the same at new flat, the customer / the contract always gets a new customer number.

and in system it is a new order / contarct (not in conditions, price or something like that!)

customer should receive a message about deactivation (old) and activation (new)

Chr1ssy
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hey @Simpo9,

we definitly need to take a closer look at your request. Sadly we can't offer induvidually support here anymore. 

So pls contact us again on Facebook via PM vod.af/FB-Service or Twitter via DM vod.af/vfservice.

Best regards

Chr1ssy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Thanks for your answer. I tried to contact on Facebook, but it is some kind of robot machine and it doesnt understand what i write...

You have to "annoy" the Tobi bot, repeat words like "Vertrag" or "Kundenberater" and it will give up sooner or later and forward you to a human.