abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Tariff price increased without consent
karthikscj
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have taken Vodafone Kabel 1000Mbit/sec for 39,99€ fixed price for 24 months from August 2022. Recently I have received email stating price will be increased to 45€. I did not consent for this price change. I expect the price to be same for contract period. To terminate the contract I went local vodafone shop and they say I have to do aüßerordnentliche kundigung and I have to write a letter to Vodafone. why does vodafone makes it so complicated?? Now I want to cancel the contract with vodafone. to which address I have to write letter. My kunden number is *.

Cst# removed, MS

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Funny, the eMail that I received contained the postal adress. But I think I'll stay away and will also not do the search for you to where you can get support in English.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

Because that is the law (and VF ToS which you accepted when signing up).

In the notification eMail you are told what to do and how to do it. So, do it. The answer you got in the store was correct, even though the stores are *not* operated by VF and are *not* part of the support system. And you are in a customer-to-customer forum, no individual support is available here. 

Your answer is not helpful . If you have answer to question "where should I send letter" tell me(because VF customer service and stores and email doesn't have any information). otherwise stay away. 

Funny, the eMail that I received contained the postal adress. But I think I'll stay away and will also not do the search for you to where you can get support in English.

Did you find the adress? 

Since the TE has not reported back, I close here now. If you have any questions or concerns, simply open a new post in the appropriate board. Please note, however, that direct support is no longer possible here. It is best to read this article.