TV Connect and no 'Kundennummer'
JoepG
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

My girlfriend and I got a cable internet contract last week monday (27.05.2024). On the website and during the process of ordering the contract, it said multiple times that we could add TV-Connect for "0 per month" (I think it had something to do with us renting an apartment from a landlord). However, on the contract summary that we got, it says that it now costs 9.99 per month?

When I wanted to have a look or even cancel the contract from MeinVodafone, I was asked for a Kundennummer, which we don't have. We received two letters, one with a Service-PIN and another one with an activation code. We have also received the router. But no Kundennummer. Moreover, when I tried calling your customer service (which was recommended to me by your chatbot), I was also asked for that number. What am I supposed to do? I can't wait for ages to hopefully get that number if I want to cancel the contract during those 14 days!

3 Antworten 3
RobertP
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

again have a look at the contract summary

are you sure that the 9,99€ are not subtracted later in der summary
+9,99€
-9,99€

Hi! Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately no, it is not deducted later on. There is a slot for a "discount up to -12.99" but it is zero...