Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi I have my contract written as below.
Beschreibung Preis (Brutto)
GigaZuhause 50 Kabel (neu) 24,99 €
Option Homespot 0,00 €
National Mobile-Flat (neu) 0,00 €
Vodafone Station (neu) 0,00 €

I wonder any of them would cost extra after a certain period of time? Should I cancel it individually? 
The definition is too complicated. (below) so I just wanted to confirm once again. 
GigaZuhause 50 Kabel ist 30 Tage vor Ablauf der Mindestvertragslaufzeit von 24 Monaten kündbar,
danach verlängert er sich auf unbestimmte Zeit und kann jederzeit mit einer Frist von einem Monat
gekündigt werden.
Option Homespot läuft auf unbestimmte Zeit und ist mit einer Frist von 7 Tagen kündbar.
National Mobile-Flat ist 28 Tage vor Ablauf der Mindestvertragslaufzeit von 6 Monaten kündbar, danach
verlängert er sich auf unbestimmte Zeit und kann jederzeit mit einer Frist von einem Monat gekündigt
werden.
Vodafone Station ist 30 Tage vor Ablauf der Mindestvertragslaufzeit von 6 Monaten kündbar, danach
verlängert er sich auf unbestimmte Zeit und kann jederzeit mit einer Frist von einem Monat gekündigt
werden.

7 Antworten 7
LRZ_OWK
Mastermind
Mastermind

Nope, they stay the same. All the points under GigaZuhause 50 Kabel are free and the 24,99€ also stay the same after minimum contract duration of 24 months which then extends itself month after month. Same with the other services. Homespot is a nice service I use on a regular basis - you unlock your router for others as a hotspot and use the ones from others everywhere for free, fast secure and reliable. National Mobile Flat is free landline calling, if you have a telephone connected to the router and the Vf Station is the router itself.

hc830000
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Ah okay thank you. I have another question. 

Why can't my new contract automatically follow my old contract after I agreed to it? Please confirm that there won't be any overlapping charges. It's the same company's product, so why is this happening? This is unacceptable!

I got an email says:
Ihre Tarifwechselbestätigung finden Sie im PDF im Anhang.

Rechnungsinfo: Es kann sein, dass sich Ihre Rechnung und Ihr Tarifwechsel überschneiden. Zu viel gezahlte Beträge bekommen Sie automatisch als Gutschrift mit der nächsten Rechnung zurück.

Da es so einfach am schnellsten geht, bekommen Sie Ihre Post jetzt immer öfter per Mail von uns. Ihre E-Mail-Adresse können Sie jederzeit ändern unter xxx.

Freundliche Grüße
Ihr Vodafone-Team

MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

Your problem is that a bill overlaps ?

It's a question, I am not sure if it will be duplicated charged. 

hc830000
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Also I would like to apply this (https://www.vodafone.de/privat/internet/payback.html) with my new contract, how can I access to it? Thank you

MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

It's the same company's product, so why is this happening? <--- sounds like its happend....

In a tariff change the old and new tariff will get partially charged.

Exemption: the bill was already generated in the system - then you get a refund next month.

MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

you get one time payback points when you sign a contract over their portal.