Moving out of Germany
arangra
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear vodafone team,

My customer number is *** for Vodafone kabel and I have raised a request for cancellation of contract as moving out of Germany by July end 2022.

Is there anything else that I need to do at the moment.

Plus can anyone tell me by when is the internet actually disconnected as we would still like to use it during the next 1 month notice period.

Regards

Amit

Community-Team: Personal data deleted.

8 Antworten 8
Anett
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello arangra,

welcome to the community.

Do I understand correctly that you have already submitted a notice of termination? If this is processed, you will also receive a written confirmation by mail. This will then contain the actual date.

Best Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Today I received the following email, as I read this there is no action needed from my side or do I need to provide some more info?

------------------------

Lieber xxxxx,
Ihren Vertrag beenden wir fristgerecht zum 31. Juli 2022.
Ist Ihnen das zu früh? Dann melden Sie sich einfach bei uns.
Oder möchten Sie mit Ihrem Vertrag umziehen? Dann schicken Sie uns Ihre neue Adresse. Dann prüfen wir gerne,
ob das möglich ist.
Wir wünschen Ihnen einen schönen Tag und bleiben Sie gesund.
Es könnte sein, dass wir Sie zu einer Zufriedenheitsbefragung einladen - wenn Sie uns das erlaubt haben. Wir
freuen uns über Ihre Teilnahme, denn Ihre Stimme ist uns wichtig.
Freundliche Grüße
Ihr Vodafone-Team

------------------------

Anett

Hello arangra,

This is the confirmation of termination, you do not need to do anything else. You can return the device after the end of the contract. The address is also noted on the confirmation.

Best Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

In the 2 letters I received "Zusage Kündigung" and Antwortschreiben, there is no mention of returning the device, so I am not sure if I need to return it or if it was free with the contract and doesn't need to be returned. Any idea how can I check that?

Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

As Anett wrote, this ist the official confirmation of termination. Your contract ends 31. Juli 2022. I understand your confusion about returning of the device, if its a rented device you have to return it because its the property of Vodafone

Hi

That is my question exactly, how and where could I check if the device is free or rented?

And if it is rented, how do I return it?

Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Ok, what kind of device is it? Every Vodafone Sation is rented and has to be returned. For a rented Fritzbox you have to pay a lease every month and you can find it on your latest bill (homebox). If its neither a Vodafone Station nor a rented Fritzbox you don't have to send it back.

If it's a rented device and you have to return it to the following adress:

Vodafone Deutschland
c/o DHL Paket
Am Tower 222
90475 Nürnberg

I have something like the box that is attached.

Its a SAGEMCOM, model FAST 5460.