I might have been scammed
bhavaraju
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Vodafone. 

I have had a contract with you, CabelMax 1000 for 2 years now. The minimum contract period has ended. I was experienceing internet issues, contiunuous disconnections and unstable internet for the past 5 weeks. Vodafone has sent me a mobilewifi device to atleast have an internet connection. This is important to understand, because it will play a role. I have been experiencing issues with already.

Yesterday, there were 2 sales persons from vodafone at my place (I do not speak German that well) claiming to be from Vodafone. They were, i assume. They started examining my device, my connection and told me these things 

1. The contract with Unity Media for Vodafone is now finished, so i have to change to Vodafone GmBH directly. (Which i think is not correct, confirmed by calling the customer care)

2. The port in my house have to be changed, and began saying, the change is compulsory and this will be an extra 8,32€ on top of my bill, from september 1st. (Which is also incorrect, nothing has to be changed, as confirmed by the customer care and this charge would be waived with a new contract which icludes TV connect subsription which i do not want 😞 )

3. The device is also the problem, and they would give me a Fritzbox 6690 in the new contract, ( i currently have a VodafoneStation and paid for it 2 years, I am very happy with it, until recently, but thats another topic)

The asked me to sign at certain places, (I feel so stupid after the fact, that this is totally a marketing ploy, but i was under the assumption that this is for my other issue, which i mentioned before in the description). Now they have told me that my current contract has been terminated, i receive the new device and the new contract begins in 4 weeks. 

The new contract is also the same, but significantly expensive. 😞 Can someone please help me change the situation, or undo the changes on my existing contract, as well as cancel my application for a new contract ? Can use any help here, to be honest. 

1. I tried calling the customer service from Vodafone and UnityMedia, but cannot communicate my problem well, because of my broken German. (But one customer care executive confirmed to me that the cancellation request for the current contract hasnt come through in the system yet.)

2. I tried calling the Vodafone Agents, but they rarely pick up their phones. (One of the guys told me today that such a cancellation is not possible from their end.)

IMPORTANT: I want to keep my current contract and device as is. I dont want to have the new one (which has not started yet). I already feel so dumb, after the fact.. and am looking to undo my changes. They have managed to get a cancellation out of me, and a signature for a new contract.

Can you please help me with a customer agent or a form that i can fill? 
I can assist with all the documents required to support my case. and the details of the Vodafone Agents that visited me. 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
5 Antworten 5
RobertP
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie
bhavaraju
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hey Thanks for your answer. 🙂
Revoke my cancellation and cancel my order for a new contract. This is something i need to do, but maybe not necessarily in that order. 

I know saw that Revocation of a Cancellation is possible from the webpage. But how do i cancel my order. Ill baybe call the customer care number mentioned there first and try my shots with English-German Mix.

BTW.. do you have an idea how to get to the English Customer Care? I know that this exists, and i have been routed to it successfully before. but its more difficult now a days. 😞

@bhavaraju  schrieb:

do you have an idea how to get to the English Customer Care?

support in english is available via WhatsApp:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292

Yes .. I tried this already. 
Its just Toby on Whatsapp. Perhaps there is a way to prompt him to reply in English or connect me to an agent there? 

annoy hin with codewords like "Kundenbetreuer" until he give up and pass you to a real employee