Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Connectivity Issues with VPN Services Post ISP Switch - Potential DS Lite/IPv4-over-IPv6 Tunneling C
marih
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan
I recently switched to your internet service and have encountered connectivity issues that I suspect might be related to DS Lite or IPv4-over-IPv6 tunneling configurations on my network. Specifically, since changing to your service, I've been unable to connect through my VPN to internal services, experiencing constant timeouts. This issue started the day after the ISP switch, notably after my device woke up from hibernation, and persists despite attempts to reboot my router and other troubleshooting efforts.

My setup was fully functional before this change, and the issue only arose after the switch to your service. Notably, I've learned that my connection uses DS Lite, which could be complicating the use of IPSec protocols for VPN connections. Given the technical nuances of this situation, I would appreciate any insights or assistance you can offer. Here are my concerns and questions:

1. **DS Lite Configuration**: Can you confirm if my connection is indeed configured with DS Lite? This setup might be affecting my ability to establish stable VPN connections due to the way it handles IPv4 and IPv6 addressing.

1 Antwort 1
MariaK
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Our customer support can take a look at it.

To do this, we need personal information from you.

Please contact us via our WhatsApp chat on 0172 1217212

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!