I don't understand how to proceed
Sumin
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I moved into a new apartment on August 1st.

At the end of July, we notified that fact, and the address was changed to a new address.

However, the internet was not available in the new place.

I was an existing Unitymedia customer. I was informed that this was a problem and ordered a new contract.

I got a new router and tried to connect, but it still doesn't work.

It was difficult to connect with the agent because I couldn't speak German, but they hung up on me, saying they couldn't speak English.

I got a text message, but they told me to wait because the order status is weird. 

vodafone.JPG111.JPG

The moving cost was 42.32 euros. And the usage fee for this August has been paid.

I want to know if I have to wait for sure or if I have to use another company.

I'd like to know what's the problem and why it's not getting resolved quickly. And I want to use wifi as soon as possible.

I've been living without internet for 4 weeks already. What should I do?
Isn't it simple to call a technician and solve it? Why is things so slow?

1 Antwort 1
Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Sumin,

it seems that somesthing's a little bit messy here. As I understood there's a new contract ordered for the new address instead of moving the current contract to your new home?

I'm pretty sure someone has to look in you customer account to have a look on that. Unfortunately we can't do that here anymore.

Please place your request again via one of our contact channels so that we can check this out.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!