abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

My modem keeps restarting since yesterday evening
CeydaAladag
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I have tried to connect hotline a lot, but none of the person "prefers" to speak English and I could not describe my problem in German, therefore writing there to be supported regarding to technical problem started since yesterday for my internet connection. Since yesterday evenning(around 10 PM), I face with "automatic" modem restarts instable way... When connection is normal, modem suddenly close all lights and starts from the beginning, I have tried methods in "Network Assistant" page but none of them helped to me and I could not create a ticket in any place in the Vodafone Customer Portal, therefore writing my problem here in English to be supported.

I do not know how to proceed, in https://kabel.vodafone.de/hilfe_und_service/stoerungshilfe this page, it is not mentioned any technical problem in my area. I am already using Vodafone for more than 4 years right now, for such problems therer was always mentioned problem in that page which leads me to understand that this was a normal scenario, but currently this is not the case and I face with connection drops and modem restarts a lot.

Since last 15-20 minutes, it did not restart but I do not know how to proceed... In modem administration page, there is no particular error regarding to such problem and whenever modem restars all of the previous logs are removed therefore I can not reach older logs in my opinion.

03/21/2023 08:52:00 [10000001]: UTOPIA: FW.WAN2LAN DROP Firewall
03/21/2023 08:41:10 [10000005]: UTOPIA: FIREWALL RESTART Firewall
03/21/2023 08:41:10 [10000005]: UTOPIA: FIREWALL START Firewall

2 Antworten 2
CeydaAladag
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I had 50 minutes connected, since last restarts happened (3-4 subsequent restarts). After latest restart, there is only "power" light on my modem and other lights are not even turning red/white whatever color is.

I have Vodafone Station Vodafone CGA6444VF modem for 2 months right now, it is first time I face such a problem.

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!