I did not receive my hardware yet
ibeyrelikokundu
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

To whom It May concern,

I have applied for CableMax 1000Mbps on 30 August 2022 from Gottingen Vodafone Shop. The salesman there said we would have the device within a week. Even though I have been approved all of the confirmation emails, I still do not have a tracking number for my hardware yet. 

How long will the logistics team take to send me the device? We have just relocated to Germany, and having internet is vital for both my and my husband's work. 

3 Antworten 3
Anett
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello ibeyrelikokundu,

welcome to the community. Glad to have you here. 🙂

Our logistics were restructured from 31.08.-05.09., which is why there was unfortunately no shipping during this time. 😞 Unfortunately, the store should have told you this, so I would like to apologize to you.

The colleagues are now catching up on all orders and as soon as the device goes into shipping, you will be informed.

Best Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Dear @Anett ,

Thanks for your reply. I got an SMS from Vodafone that I should plug my device in for activation within 5 days. However, we still don't have a tracking number yet. What is the time estimate for delayed devices to be shipped?

thanks,

Grit

Hello ibeyrelikokundu,

you will surely receive the device in the next few days. When exactly we can unfortunately not estimate, sorry.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!