Customer Complaint
benjaminbourhis
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello, I write here as I am a non german speaker and when writing to the customer service they tell me to contact the "english speaking colleagues" here.

--------

I have a very important request regarding a running contract.

All the information are in the attached document. Unfortunately I cant upload more than one document but if there is one contact person at Vodafone whom I can speak with, it would be great.
Thank you very much in advance for your help.
Regards,

Edit: @benjaminbourhis Attachment removed because it contains personal data. 

6 Antworten 6
Bastel225
Host-Legende
Host-Legende

Hi Benjamin!

Please do not upload or post any personal information here!

You only showed a picture of an internet offer, but no contract - it's important what's written down in the Auftragsbestätigung/contract agreement sent to you by Vodafone. In there you can find all the final and pricing details Vodafone has agreed and accepted.

Please compare this Auftragsbestätigung and Contract Agreement with your incoices. 

Thank you for your answer.

Really i just want someone from vodafone to answer and solve my problem as EVERY single time they try to avoid to answer : 

- Support by telephone told me to submit a request, which I did

- After my request, an answer with a link to the forum was sent to me so "english speaker colleagues" can answer 

Like really there is no internal communication ???

Of course i show a picture as my intention is to send this to vodafone, and, Vodafone has (I hope ??) my contract, i just show this to provide explanations about all the process.

really I'm about to just send them back their devices and just go somewhere else, no matter if they say "2 years contract" or not.

So the (written) contract you got from Vodafone didnt match your invoice? (to check if the contract is different from the online offer or the written contract agreed by vodafone matches your invoice, to help you in a first step)

One side note to the start:

As your contractual language is German (and only German), support is also only given in German. Support in any other languages is only given on a best effort base - which also includes no support at all in other than the contractual language. It'd be up to you to get a translator in case you are not able to speak/communicate in the contractual language.

To your initial problem:

Any "printings/writings" from a shop are non legally binding for Vodafone - legally binding is only what you got in return (the so called "Auftragsbestätigung"). Please compare that with your invoices...

If somebody at a shop told you different things, it would be up to you to clarify the situation with the shop so that they have to deal with Vodafone and/or reimburse you any extra cost based on the fact that they didn't tell you all details.

Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello benjaminbourhis,

We can only help if you explain exactly what you want. It does you little good if we puzzle here, what exactly you could mean. It is also important to know which federal state you come from.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

They won't be able to.  They are one of the worst companies there is for sorting anything out.