Changing of contract speed
NikeM
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi. 

Ive been with the contract for a year, so not cancellable yet. I was looking to change my contract away from the 500mb service, but the option isnt available. I want to change, because it is not possible for me to utilise 500mb, and i am maxed for 100mb. This is because the Vodafone station does NOT allow port forwarding, and therefore i cannot remote to my desktop what is a absolutely essential for me. I have to use it in bridged mode with a different 100mb router now, so im losing 400mb of bandwith any way. Because of this I have also lost access to Homespot so i dont feel it is very right to force me into a very expensive contract that i cant utilise most parts of. Just because im forced to use a router that doesnt provide basic functionality.

On another note i believe the discounted offer i took was supposed to be a year of discounted price, not 6 months, but i have not checked this yet, just FIY. 

Can you help? 

Thanks

N

7 Antworten 7
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello NikeM,

a thorngrade within the minimum contract period is only possible if you have the switch guarantee in your contract. Please check your order confirmation. There you can see if and in which tariffs you can change and also the conditions (period etc.). A goodwill, because you use a device behind our router, which does not create the booked speed, is not possible.

Which state do you come from?

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
NikeM
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I doubt i have that option in my contract, its just the regular contract. And I am in Berlin. 

Thank you

Anett

Hello NikeM,

please send me a PN with your data (name, customer number, address and date of birth), then I will gladly look at your request.

Then please contact me again here in the post.

Best Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
NikeM
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, ive sent you a PN

Anett

Thanks for your message and your data. I gladly checked and can offer you a change to Internet & Phone 100. The contract then costs €34.99 per month and the term starts again with 24 months.

Best Regards

Anett

NikeM
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

That would be great, many thanks 🙂

Anett

Hello NikeM,

I have ordered the switch to Internet & Phone for you. 🙂 As soon as this is done, you will receive a written confirmation.

Best Regards

Anett