Billing Issue
JeremyG
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Sorry I only speak English.

I made a payment on 27-Sep and I received an email today saying I did  not pay. I checked the IBAN and BIC and it is correct as I always send to this account. I tried to call help and ask for English and the operator hung up on me.

I could use some help please!

4 Antworten 4
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

The contract and support language in Germany is German. In Great Britain or the USA, as a German, I don't get any support in German, only in English.
What purpose did you indicate? The customer number should always be given as the purpose, if necessary also the invoice number. Perhaps it was just the manual processing of your payment that overlapped with the payment reminder.
Which federal state are you from?

I understand the language requirements of Germany. I simply asked if she could direct me to someone who can speak some English. As a military member out here who's account was created under Unity Media with a representative on base I assumed there would be some assitance. Either way it is beside the point now.

I sent the payment with the Invoice number on 26-Sep I received my email on 12-Oct. My online account does not indicate there was a payment made. I am going to probably stop by the local shop where they speak English to resolve the issue.

I live in Baden Wurtemburg.

MariaK
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello JeremyG,

I would like to have a look at this.

Can you please send me a PN with the following information:

Name of the contract holder

Date of birth

Street + house number

postal code + city

State

Customer number

Please let us know here briefly, if you have written us a PN.

Many greetings,

Maria

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!