Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Where can I print the retoure slip to return my router?
Kaue
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi all,

I have the cancelation confirmation on the 28th of november and they attached a few documents, including one saying this:

Retourenschein
Rücksendegrund: Rückgabe Mietgeräte
Schicken Sie uns bitte Ihr Mietgerät (AVM FRITZ!Box 7530 (Mietgerät)) komplett mit Zubehör und
diesem Retourenschein innerhalb von 14 Tagen zurück. Gut zu wissen: Die Frist beginnt erst mit dem
Kündigungstermin, also wenn Ihr alter Anschluss abgeschaltet wurde. Bis dahin können Sie das Gerät
natürlich weiter nutzen. Frankieren Sie bitte das Rücksende-Paket ausreichend.
Bekommen wir von Ihnen keine rechtzeitige und vollständige Rücklieferung, müssen Sie das Gerät
bezahlen. Das Gerät gehört dann Ihnen. Die Preise für DSL- und LTE-Geräte finden Sie im InfoDok 120.
Für Vodafone TV finden Sie sie im InfoDok 3001.

I have called 2 times Vodafone support and both times they told me that it should be free to send the router back and that I needed to go to vodafone.de/retoure and print the return slip there. However, I could not find where I could do that. What should I do? Is this Retourenschein the return slip and the post office should accept it? If not, where can I find the return slip?

Best regards,
Kaue

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

As written in the German text, you have to pay for the return shipment. This was always the case with DSL hardware, in contrast to cable hardware which can be returned for free. I guess the very *professionell* call center employees never heard about this difference. So you need to return it on your own money, if you do that too late VF will charge you €35 which you will not get back even when returning the Fritzbox later.

For support in English use the Twitter/X or Facebook contacts listed here:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/td-p/1912292

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

As written in the German text, you have to pay for the return shipment. This was always the case with DSL hardware, in contrast to cable hardware which can be returned for free. I guess the very *professionell* call center employees never heard about this difference. So you need to return it on your own money, if you do that too late VF will charge you €35 which you will not get back even when returning the Fritzbox later.

For support in English use the Twitter/X or Facebook contacts listed here:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/td-p/1912292