Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone station: self installation failed- not able to connect to 2 socket port
annrosebright
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi,

Hello,

I've recently relocated to a new place, and I've noticed there are only two sockets available. After some research, it seems I may require a multimedia adapter. Could you please guide me on how to obtain a multimedia adapter from Vodafone? I've also attached an image of the available sockets for reference. Would it be possible for a Vodafone employee to assist with this?

Thank you.

Hallo,

Ich bin vor Kurzem an einen neuen Ort umgezogen und habe festgestellt, dass es nur zwei Steckdosen gibt. Nach meiner Recherche scheint es, dass ich einen Multimedia-Adapter benötige. Könnten Sie mich bitte darüber informieren, wie ich einen Multimedia-Adapter von Vodafone erhalten kann? Ich habe auch ein Bild der vorhandenen Steckdosen angehängt. Wäre es möglich, dass ein Mitarbeiter von Vodafone dabei behilflich sein könnte?

Vielen Dank.

image0.jpegimage1.jpeg

1 Antwort 1
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

For support in English use the Twitter/X or Facebook contacts listed below. They can send you an adapter or (which in my eyes would be the better way) install a new socket with the dedicated data port.

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/td-p/1912292