Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Mein Internet funktioniert, aber WiFi nicht.
christopherbman
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hallo,

Ich hatte in letzter Zeit eine Menge Probleme, mein Internet bei Vodafone einzurichten, jede Menge Verzögerungen und Terminverschiebungen und Probleme mit meinem Vertrag. Jetzt habe ich endlich meinen Router mit Internetzugang installiert, aber die WLAN-Leuchte ist aus und ich kann keine Verbindung herstellen, ohne ein Ethernet-Kabel zu verwenden. Ich habe versucht, den Kundendienst zu kontaktieren, und nach langem Durcheinander teilten sie mir mit, dass der neue Vertrag, den ich erhalten hatte, gekündigt wurde. Dann sagten sie mir, sie würden sich bei mir melden, was sie aber nie taten.

Wie schalte ich das WLAN ein? Zuvor konnte ich mich mit dem Router verbinden, hatte aber noch kein Internet. Jetzt habe ich Internet, kann mich aber nicht mehr über WLAN mit dem Router verbinden. Die WLAN-Leuchte ist aus. Ich habe versucht, es aus- und wieder einzuschalten, zurückzusetzen und die WLAN-Taste gedrückt zu halten. Ich nutze den Vodafone-Sender.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
christopherbman
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Ich schickte eine weitere Nachricht über WhatsApp an den Kundenservice und sie konnten schließlich feststellen, dass mein Vertrag irgendwie ohne WLAN-Zugang zustande gekommen war. Jetzt funktioniert es!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

11 Antworten 11
HausHelene
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie
  • DSL oder Kabel?
  • Welcher Router?
  • Welches Bundesland?

WLAN ist am Router eingeschaltet?

MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

WLan Option ist gebucht?

Wie lange ist das Gerät schon angeschlossen? 

Kabel, Vodafone Station, Bayern. WLAN soll eingeschaltet werden. 

Wenn ich den Router mit einem Zahnstocher durch Drücken der Taste auf der Rückseite auf die Werkseinstellungen zurücksetze und er sich wieder einschaltet, geht das WLAN-Licht an und ich kann eine Verbindung herstellen, aber nach einer Minute geht er wieder offline.

Soll sicher gebucht sein. Ist es möglich, einen Internet-Vertrag ohne WiFi zu buchen? Ich kann surfen, aber nur mit Kabel zwischen meinem Computer und meinem Router. 

Jetzt seit eine Woche. 

hast du die Taste auch mindestens 20 Sekunden gedrückt gehalten?

christopherbman
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hier ist die ganze Geschichte (auf Englisch), vielleicht hilf das mein Problem zu lösen. Vielen Dank im Voraus!

2/4: I order the contract from Vodafone through Check24

5/4: Check24 forwards the contract to Vodafone and I receive the Auftragsbestätigung. The Kundennummer is …….440.

8/4: On Monday I call to schedule the appointment to have it installed. Appointment is set for Tuesday afternoon for the technician to come by.

9/4: Technician isn’t showing up. I call the customer service line a few times. They tell me he’ll be there soon multiple times, and then tell me the contract was cancelled by Vodafone. I call Vodafone and they tell me they didn’t cancel it, the technician did. They tell me they’ll put in the request for the technician to come by again tomorrow, Wednesday.

10/4: I call to ask what time the technician is coming by, and they say he can’t come by today. Meeting is now scheduled for Thursday.

11/4: Technician arrives a few hours late on Thursday, inspects the line, and says it will take him too long to install and he will come back Monday.

15/4: Technician arrives and installs the internet. He then has me speak to his colleague on the phone, who explains that the router I already bought won’t work for the connection, and the technician will install a different router. Because my old contract didn’t have this router, he has to cancel my old contract and create a new one. I agree, and he says he’s done it. He also sends me a contract summary, with the Vertragszusammenfassung-ID of 927051216. He tells me over the phone that everything should be set up, and if I reset the router at 6:30PM, it should work. 30 minutes later I receive another Vertragszussammenfassung with ID 927065031. At 6:30 I restart the router and try to connect over WiFi. It works, but asks me for my Kundennummer and Aktivierungscode. I try my old Kundennummer and Aktivierungscode that I received in the mail a few days earlier, which doesn’t work. I call the Vodafone customer service line, and the representative tells me my new Kundennummer for the contract (I never received an Auftragsbestätigung) which he says is …..501. I ask if he can give me the activierungscode as well and he says no, that can only come by post. I order a new activation code to come by mail. He also tells me my old contract hasn't yet been canceled, and I tell him to go ahead and cancel it. The router has lights on for Power, Internet, and WiFi, but not Phone. 

16/4: I come home to find a note in my door from the technician asking me to call him. I call him and he tells me that he can activate my internet. It doesn’t work, and he tells me he’ll call his colleague the next morning to activate it. I also receive an email telling me a package is being delivered. When I call Vodafone to ask what it is, they tell me it’s my router. I tell them I already have my router installed, and they tell me to just reject the package.

17/4: I receive a phone call in the morning from the technician asking if my router is resetting. It is. After a few minutes, the Power, Internet, and Phone lights turn on, but not WiFi. I try connecting with an Ethernet cable, and I can access the internet. However, the router does not show up in the list of WiFi connections anymore, so I cannot for example connect with my phone. The technician tells me to restart the router, press the WiFi button for 6+ seconds, and other ideas, but the WiFi light stays off. I try pressing in the reset button with a paper clip. All the lights are flashing for a few minutes before I turn the router off and on again. When the lights come back on, still only Power, Internet, and Phone are on, no WiFi. I message the Vodafone customer service line to ask about how to fix this, but they now tell me that the new contract (......501) was canceled. The technician tells me I should call his colleague to ask about the problem, and gives me his number, but the colleague never picks up. I spend the rest of the day trying to fix the WiFi issue to no avail. 

18/4 - I try using the WhatsApp customer service chat again, where I explain my issue. They tell me they'll get back to me, but never message back.

19/4 - I again call the Vodafone customer service line to try and get the problem fixed, as well as to clarify the issue with my contracts. They tell me the new contract was indeed canceled and they’re reactivating the old contract ending in 440. The guy tells me he’s forwarding my issue to another department, who will fix it and I should be able to connect using WiFi within the next 24 hours.

20/4 - I try factory resetting my router by pushing a toothpick into the reset button on the back. After restarting, the WiFi LED turns on and I can connect, but only for a minute before turning back off. 

Welche Taste? WiFi Taste schon, mehr als 30. Reset-taste mit Zahnstocher vielleicht nur 15

die Reset Taste 

Habe es gerade zweimal ausprobiert. Beide Male passierte dasselbe: Nachdem die Taste mehr als 10 Sekunden lang gedrückt gehalten wurde, begannen die Lichter an der Vorderseite zu blinken und gingen dann aus. Die Power-LED ging an, dann gingen langsam auch die Internet- und Telefon LEDs an. Dann ging nach 1-2 Minuten die WiFi-Licht an und ich konnte eine WLAN-Verbindung herstellen, aber etwa eine Minute später ging sie wieder aus. Jetzt kann ich wieder nur mit dem Kabel verbinden.