Frage

Antwort

Lösung

How do I connect my own router to my new contract with Vodafone?
IrenaCh
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi community!
Currently I'm using my own router which is connected to my ex husband's Vodafone contract, valid till end of December. I have a new contract on my own name, which I can active immediately with the activating code. However, the site that is provided by Vodafone is not working: http://fritz.box .

Could you please help me address this problem? I'm located in Berlin. Thank you 🙂

7 Antworten 7
RobertP
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

connect the router that came with your ex husband's contract first

that will "free" your own router

It is already connected with his contract, which is valid till the 12th of Dec. How can I connect the same router with my own contract before that?

you didn't understand me

if you want to use your own router before that date your Husband has to connect the rental device that came with his contract to his cable connection outlet

IrenaCh
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

We were already using the same router even with his contract. We're not using a Vodafone router in quite some time now

and you never received a rental device from Vodafone or alreday sent ist back?

in which federal state of Germany do you live?

We received. This one will be sent in the next days back to Vodafone, since the initial contract is ending. I'm in Berlin.

then connect this rental device to the cable outlet for one hour and your own router will be automaticly removed from your husbands contract

once done you can activate your own router to your new contract using your activation code