Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Getting two DSL contract applications ongoing under one household
FCS_fang
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello Vodafone Community,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm seeking clarification regarding my recent internet contract application process.

On April 13, 2024, I initiated an application for a new internet contract with the following details:

Vodafone-Auftrag: ARC690555xxxx

However, encountering a prolonged status of "Bearbeitung" and a request to contact Vodafone service, I reached out to customer support. During our conversation, I was informed that my original application (ARC690555xxxx) had been cancelled due to some issues, and a new application (VDE564474xxxx) was then initiated to progress further based on my original needs/requests.

Despite assurances from the customer service representative that there wouldn't be dual contracts under one household, I've received appointment notifications for technicians to set up the internet for the original application on May 29th and the new application on May 21st. This has raised concerns about potential dual contracts and associated billing.

To avoid any confusion and ensure I'm not billed for dual contracts, I kindly request confirmation that the old application (ARC690555xxxx) has indeed been cancelled, and that we are proceeding only with the new application (VDE564474xxxx). Additionally, I would appreciate confirmation that there will be no billing or contractual obligations associated with the old application going forward.

I appreciate your attention to this matter and any assistance you can provide. Please let me know if further information is required.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Fang

1 Antwort 1
DennyW
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello @FCS_fang ,

Here in the forum we do not have access to your customer data. Please contact us via WhatsApp so that we can help you.

Best regards
Denny

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!