Poor connection Vodafone Kabel
Biosagi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I recently opted for a Vodafone Kabel connection for my home in hamburg. My contract started on August 10th, 2021 and ever since my internet is very poor. I have the Kabel 1000MBits connection and I am the only person in the household. Whenever I do video calls with my husband, family or friends, the calls keep dropping and the person on the other end is not able to see my video clearly even for a minute. After a couple of minutes on the video call, it shows "poor connection" or "reconnecting" or I have to disconnect the call and reconnect. i tried all probable solutions that was provided on the online portal of vodafone and even tried to reach the customer care. however, they dont speak English and I dont speak/understand German. So, I have been living with this crap internet for the past months. Even when I emailed Vodafone, they wrote to me after 10 days!!!! I went to a nearby Vodafone store as well and seeked for help. But they could not help me out. The connection drops even if I am sitting next to the router. 

Can you please provide some assistance with someone who can speak in English??!! 

Very annoyed with Vodafone!!! 

18 Antworten 18
Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello Biosagi,

I would be happy to take a look at the line. Please send me a PN with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Then please contact me again here when you have sent me the data.

Best regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Biosagi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Moni, 
i have sent my details to you privately. please look into this asap. 

many thanks

Suda

Moni_GK

Hello Biosagi,

the line values directly at the connection are not OK.

A technician should take a look at this on site. Would that be okay for you?

Will the colleague come with you to the house installation? The cause seems to lie in our area of responsibility. In this case, the service is free of charge for you. If the technician does not find anyone at the agreed time, if there is a fault in his own cabling between the router and the antenna socket, or if he is unable to gain access, we will charge 99.50 € for the service.  

Under which phone number can the colleague make an appointment with you?

Due to the current developments we have to take certain precautions. Therefore we need to know if there are any symptoms in your household that could be related to Covid-19. Of course we don't want to offend you, but on the other hand we don't want to endanger more people unnecessarily.

Greetings Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Biosagi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Moni, 

thanks for your reply. Yes you can reach me on my mobile phone number (please check your private message). However, I can only speak English and I do not have anyone who can help me with speaking to the customer service person in German. So, if your customer care guy can speak in English to fix an appointment, I would be happy. Else, you can also send me a list of available dates via email (also mentioned in your private message), and we can fix a date convenient for both of us. 
Regarding the Corona situation: I am the only one living in the apartment and I have no symptoms. Also, I am fully vaccinated - if that helps!

Moni_GK

Hello Biosagi,

thank you for the answer. What about the access to the house system. This means the house connection amplifier. If you don't know where it is, please ask the house management.

Greetings Moni

Biosagi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Moni,

I have the key to goto the Keller in my apartment and I can see the Telekom box. However, I do not have the key to that Telekom box. I checked with a couple of people in my apartment, they told me that Vodafone or other network operators usually have the access key to such boxes. 

if you can let me know in advance what time and date your technician will visit me, I can inform my employer and take the home office option. 

hope this helps!

Moni_GK

Hello Biosagi,

the technician is assigned for you. You will be called to make an appointment.

Greetings Moni

Biosagi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Moni, 

thanks. Hopefully the technician can talk to me in English to make an appointment. 

Moni_GK

Hello Biosagi,

I have left that the appointment should be in English.

Greetings Moni