abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cheated by door salesmen - How to revoke Vodafone DSL contract and return the router asap
AMarques
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, I want to immediately cancel any Vodafone services/contracts that may have been activated on my behalf by a third party. On March 14, 2023, I was visited by 2 men claiming to work for Vodafone. They told me that my whole building uses Vodafone DSL and that if I wanted to keep using internet (I'm a customer of another provider) I need to replace my old cable and use a new one from Vodafone. They asked me to sign a document to change my ISP and to get a new router. These facts were suspicious but I asked my neighbours, and apparently everyone signed for it.... So I was a fool and gave them my signature on a tablet. They told me it was just to send a new router and that I'd get all info by email (I didn't). I have a 2 year contract with another ISP and now I don't want to pay a penalty for switching to Vodafone. Today, 17/03/2023 I got a DHL package with a Vodafone router but no info about any contract or service conditions inside.I have no client number and my name in the package was spelled incorrectly. I don't speak German fluently so nobody from VF costumer service helped me. I already sent my Wiederruf form by email (widerruf@vodafone.com) and by post to VF costumer service in Erfurt. I'm waiting for an asnwer. To where can I return the router? How can I get a Wiederruf confirmation asap? How can I stop this process and stop the tranfer from my current provider to Vodafone? Can please someone from Vodafone help me?

My whole building was apparently scammed....but this is not good for Vodafone's reputation. I learned my lesson too late sadly.

Andreia

8 Antworten 8
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Amarques,
I'm sorry to hear that you feel not correctly informed about the contract, thats definitly not our intention.

If you've sent the revoke via Mail it should be sufficient.
The customerdepartment for DSL is in Ratingen , not Erfurt.

"Vodafone GmbH - Kundenservice - Postfach 10 10 64 - 40839 Ratingen, Fax 0 18 10 - 7 00 11   "

Just contact my colleagues from the customersupport (for example via twitter/facebook - there you'll get help in english) so that they can check the current status of the contract / revoke process.

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Andre,

Thank you so much for your answer, I'll follow your advice and wait for Vodafone instructions.

I got an answer from Vodafone to my Wiederruf email. They cannot find any contract in my name and are asking me for my client number or full address to check. But I already received a Vodafone router from Nuremberg so, I guess my address must have been registered somewhere or they have some order in my name. I really hope they will not activate any contract without my consent. It was my mistake to believe in strangers' lies but I want to use my right to revoke all services...

Now I just want to return the router to Vodafone and finish the revoke process asap.

Again, thank you.

Regards,

Andreia

DanyG

The status of your contract can only be checked, when we have your complete customer data. Can you send the missing data to my colleagues via email? Then the situation can be clarifies shortly.

BR,

Dany

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
AMarques
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi DanyG, thanks for your answer.

That's one of the problems: I have no client number, Rufnummer/Lieferscheinnummer or any contract with me (If there is one). I was tricked by the door salesmen into signing something to get a new router because they said my Building was changing the connection to Vodafone and my internet would stop working. They said I'd get all the information by email and post and the change from my provider would be automatic. I got no email and I now know this was a scam.

I got a DHL packet from Nurnberg with a router, only technical information inside. I want to return it and make sure that I don't have any contract or order in my name, before the 14 days-period expires. If the router was sent to my address, there must be an order/contract in my name somewhere in Vodafone's database?

I sent all the info that I have to Vodafone costumer service, waiting for an answer...time is passing and I'm hoping for an easy solution. Really appreciate your help.

Regards,

Andreia

DanyG

I can totally understand that you are confused and angry. When you got a router, an order is existing in our customer systems. With your name/address and dob we can of course find the contract and look for a solution.

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Would you be available to look into it? Or should I wait for an answer from Vodafone Kundenservice? I'm worried that I may be running out of time to solve this easily (the 14 days end next week...).

Thank you once again.

Regards,

Andreia

DanyG

At this point, we have no possibility to check your contract. But you can also get in touch with us via private message on Facebook or Twitter. That might be the fastest way.  

I contacted Vodafone facebook and my problem was adressed and solved. Herz

Thank you so much!

Regards,

Andreia