abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Bank details changed - blocked account
garrut71
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hallo,

I normally pay my bills using direct debit. I changed my bank account about two months ago, and accordingly sent a form with my new bank details to Vodafone.  Vodafone sent me a letter dated 25.06.2021 confirming my new bank details.

Some weeks later I received an email saying there was an error collecting the payment for the month of July. I assume my bank details weren't changed as requested. I payed the bill using bank transfer. The same occurred to the bill of August, which I again paid via bank transfer. However, it says on my account on "MeinVodafone" that it is blocked due to payment arrears.

How can I get my account unblocked, so I can edit my bank account details there? And how can I make sure I have no more payment arrears?

Thanks,

Javier

1 Antwort 1
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey garrut71,

do you have multiple contracts (for example fixed net + mobile) ? Was there possibly a typo in the bank details?
May be your new bank details were only applied to one of them.

Feel free to send me a private message with your dsl customernumber, password & the correct bank details.
I'll have a look into this.

But its only possible to change your account from paying/transfering yourself to direct debit , once all open bills have been paid.

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!