no internet
kiki34
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

already one month without wifi and don't know how long to wait
When contract  10th March was made. From the beginning always internet not stable, lot of trouble, called few times, problem never solved
Then suddenly beginning of Juli no signal at all anymore

1. Week Call Vodafone Technician reply after one week surely problem is the router. A new router will solve all problems

2. Week New router arrived, Still not working Vodafone finally allowed usto have a real Telekom technician termin.
The result ist we waited from 8-12,nobody showed up, no call, no information, we have to call back in the afternoon to ask what's the situation. They have no idea, asked a few times, always get different answers. But: still no internet

3. Week with a second termin a technician comes by and finds the problem, which is not in our house, but at the Vodafone Schaltstelle the specific port of the DSL wire is broken.
He calls Vodafone and Vodafone technical confirms it's fixed for sure in 2-3 days without any problems, easy.

4. Week. After 4 days we were informed by Vodafone they need to send another technician to our place. They want us to spend another afternoon waiting for another technician who might show up or maybe don't. Without giving exactly reason why.

So with all misarable feeling, after few phones calls with all different answers include one time our call be hanged up in the middle, we have no choose but only can give the last try made a new pointment which will be on Wednesday with not being sure what will happen, till then already almost 5 weeks without internet, can you imagine?
And what was even more surprising was even Vodafone operators themselves were surprised that there are no English speaking internet operators can help those Vodafone users who can even not speak German. Wonderful. Can I assume that Non-German speakers should choose another internet provider instead of Vodafone?
With the hopelessness and last trust for Vodafone we could only try the last way to post here ,hope there is anyone could help me to solve my problem soon and finally . and I can finally enjoy the service from Vodafone which I have paid for.

thanks

Edit: @kiki34 In das passendes Board verschoben.

2 Antworten 2
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @kiki34,

well, you said a telekom technican will check your connection, so i think you gonna use a DSL connection, or do you use a connection via cable? What kind of router did you got?

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

yes,he checked ,and im using the DSL,im using the router send by vodafone easybox 894,and the telekom technican already checked it is because my personal port from vodafone is broken.i just called them again,seems now the vodafone technican today had been there but they still dont know the exact problem..... so 5 weeks no wifi now ......