Kabel internet doesn't work last 2 days and now
ig-voduser
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Vodafone,

I couldn't reach anyone by phone because my German is really bad, so my problem is that my internet doesn't work. I checked the cables and everything looks normal. On the router, It shows green until internet icon, then It restarts to check. So I think there is an issue on the internet connection side. Please reach as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Kind regards

Edit: Moved from DSL to Kabel

6 Antworten 6
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi ig-voduser,

I will prove the connection and then we'll speak about what to do next. Please send me your name, address and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Marco,

Thanks for your message. I send PN now.

Kind regards

Hi Marco,

Did you get my message?

pRo-Marco

Hi ig-voduser,

a technician will fix your connection today between 14:00 and 17:00 o'clock. Please tell me, if everything worked out than.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Marco,

Still, I don't know where they will come. I tried to get an answer about the address (which I wrote details here: https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Feedback/Support-service-hung-up-on-me/m-p/1714632#M27212) but I didn't get an answer. They need to come to my current address which I sent to you (also it's on Vodafone system) somehow some of the technical support see my old address which I have no idea why they see that.

Tobias

Hi @ig-voduser,

well, the colleagues fixed the adress. I also saw a technician was there on your new adress, does the internet works now?

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!