abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Misleaded for contract
Atakan
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Dear Madam, Sir,
Firstly, I am sorry that I had to write this email. Unfortunately, I have been misled / scammed by your sales agents after wrong explanation of my contract, before I undersign it.
In November 2019, I went to the Vodafone shop in Berlin Alexanderplatz, in Alexa. Since I am not able to understand all the online offers. I wanted to ask for help at Vodafone shop and find an offer for myself and for my girlfriend. I came to your shop for help because I cannot speak German yet that well to understand contract terms. Your sales agent, who “helped” me, P. xxx told me that he is giving me the extra 3rd sim card as well. I told him many times that I don’t need the 3rd sim card, I need only 2 sim cards, for myself and for my girlfriend. He told me that 3rd sim card is totally free and if I would have a family member / friend visiting me she / he can use it for free. He wrote on sim-card packages headcard, girlfriend and extra with his own handwriting. (Please see the photo attached). I asked that how much I am going to pay every month. He told me, first 6 months I will pay 36 EUR and for the rest of contract length (18 months) I will pay 56 EUR in total. I said if these are the contract terms, I accept it. After I signed the contract, the mentioned me about the Anschluss fee and sold me a speaker as well (ulimate ears megaboom 3) that it is same price if I pay Anschluss or buy the speaker…
After this event, I checked the contract with my German speaker colleagues, and they said something is suspicious and they can’t see in my contract that 3rd sim card is free of charge. I went back to your shop. Pxxx was not working that day so I asked one of the other sales agent that if my 3rd sim card is really for free. He told me that he doesn’t think so and I should escalate this event. I went back to your shop in Alexa once again to see P.xxx but this time there was another sales agent, S.xxx whom I was able to explain the situation once again in my mother tongue (Turkish). He told me he is going to ask P.xxx and contact me, if the 3rd sim card is for free and probably, P.xxx gave me the 3rd sim card for free. I asked to Sxxx if he can check it on the system, but he said only Pxxx can see the discount details which he has given to me… After a few days later when I didn’t get any answer, I send an email again, asking to Sxxx if he talked to Pxxx. He confirmed via email that Pxxx gave me a “Gutschrift“ and my 3rd simcard is free. (Please see all email conversations attached)
After 3rd month I saw that what they told me was not true and I have been scammed / mislead and I have been charged for my 3rd sim card as well…
I wrote them emails if he can check and get back to me. Neither they replied my emails answered returned my phone calls.
I believe there are many expats who are coming to Berlin and looking for a new sim card / network and can’t speak German yet. With that, I believe Vodafone is having their sales agents in their shops to provide premium service, to guide correctly their potential-new customers, accordingly with their needs and to be the gate keeper between their contracts and clients who needs help. As a 2-year satisfied Vodafone internet customer, I went to one of your shop to get my sim cards, but I am very disappointed now. I believe from this events whole Vodafone employees and brand cannot be held responsible. Nevertheless, my trust to Vodafone brand bedevilled me.
I am asking for your kind help, for resolution of this case. As an employee of an international German company, who is dealing with international law and tax, I know at the end I am the final responsible for contracts that I have signed. Anyway, I would like to trust Vodafone brands’ quality of customer service and client satisfaction, considering my evidences and the unjust situation I have been dragged.
Please see the photo of the sim card packages, with your sales agents handwriting, the email conversation (see highlighted in Turkish, confirming that my 3rd sim card is for free during whole contract length)
Stay safe & healthy
Kind Regards.

Edit: Please don´t mention any personal data here publicly. Kind regards  Heike (Mod) 

Moved from "Feedback" to the right board.

0 Antworten 0