High ping and slow internet
GHDH
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,
I have really bad internet connection and high ping in gaming since I moved to new apartment, I had DSL 16 before without any issues . Vodafone offered cable internet so I took  Cable 200 offer and the internet since then has been really terrible.
From about 16:00 H to 24:00 from Monday to Frieday , 12:00 to 24:00 on Saturday or Sunday ping spikes , slow internet even going off and not having internet for sometime and that happens everyday since I got cable.
Somedays even at 8 9 in the morning I have same issues.
I use internet thru lan and I have tested it while connected to the PC and its the same issue.
Website like twitch and netflix keeps loading and freezing , in games Leauge of legends and CS GO I have ping from 180-300 constantly ( Included picture from game and pingplotter to the server).
It's hasn't been an enjoyable experience. I factory restarted the router couple times tried everything but the issue remains. I included pings to google.de and heise.de and pingplotter to EU league of legends server.
And lastley to mention that I can't even connect to Whatsapp or Facebook messenger calls it just goes out every 30 secs.
Thanks

20 Antworten 20
GHDH
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Here is ping to google.de and Heise.de

GHDH
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

And this is speedtest ( Sorry for posting more times but the internet is really slow and the pictures aren't loading)
https://imgur.com/KgrKW0l (this is ingame ping)

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello GHDH,

I'd be happy to check the connection. Please send me a PM with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Please contact me again here after you have sent me the data.

Kind regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
GHDH
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I sent you the info per PM.
Thanks

Martin59
Moderator:in

Hello, GHDH,

the customer number is still from your DSL connection. Can you please check again if you have a different customer number?

Best regards Martin

GHDH
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,
Sorry I got it from an old post , I sent the information again.
Thanks

Martin59

Hi GHDH,

no Problem.

I would like to send you a technician to check the line on site.

Can you please send me a PN with your mobile phone number again.

Please contact me again here after you have sent me the data.

Best regards, Martin

GHDH
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Martin,
I have sent you my number with the times that I'm free so you can contact me.
Best wishes.

Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

Before I send the technician to you, I wanted to ask again if the problems only exist in the evening?

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!