Cancelling my Vodafone internet contract
Chirica
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I have cancelled my vodafone internet contract for a few months now and I've also sent back the modem, and I've left the country for 2 months nowm and I was supposed to be billed just up to and inclusing August, but now I see that I've also been billed another time for this month of September.

Who can I talk to in English please so that I can verify if my contract was cancelled and if it wasn't, get it cancelled already?

Kind Regards,

Alexandru Chirica

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Chirica,

let's just settle this now.

Send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

Edit: @Chirica  Since I haven't received an answer yet, I think your attachment is solved. I will close this thread now.

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

Is it correct to assume that you had requested and been granted a premature cancellation?

If so, then you do have to pay the monthly fee for another three months starting from cancellation date, according to German Telecommunications Laws & Regulations.  Have you taken this into consideration?

Also, the invoice is issued after the end of the billing month only, so receiving an invoice in early September most possibly includes the fees for August.  Have you checked the billing cycle (Abrechnungszeitraum) on your invoice?

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Tina

Hello Chirica,

what date did we confirm as the end of the contract?

Best regards

Tina

Hello,

The cancellation date was sometime in the 20th of May, give or take a few days.

I will wait until next month and see if I get billed again, given the reply earlier by one of the users, and if it happens again I will reply in this thread.

Thank you very much for the quick help!

Kind  Regards,

Alexandru Chirica

Tina

Hello Chirica,

let's just settle this now.

Send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

Edit: @Chirica  Since I haven't received an answer yet, I think your attachment is solved. I will close this thread now.