Upload speed very slow until the night
fjusdado
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have Kabel 400, and the router TG3442DE, and I experience 2 things that are bothering me quite a bit.

1. Upload Speed does usually have a speed of 10Mbps over the whole day, today I hired the increase to 50Mbps to see if it improves (even though I have to pay that but lets see), but even with the 50Mbps, now I am getting about 18-20 Mbps, not 50. I'm pretty sure I will get 50 at 2am, but that's not when I need upload speed.

2. The router TG3442DE is restarting randomly about 3 times a week. That is very random, and we don't understand the reason of this, and when it is in the middle of a "home office presentation" is not the nicest. I don't know why this happens and whether will continue happening forever.

I attach pictures of the DOCSIS at this moment:

Annotation 2020-05-04 215509.jpgAnnotation 2020-05-04 215553.jpgAnnotation 2020-05-04 215608.jpg

Can someone help me with this?

Thank you all for your help in advance!!!!

Mit freundlichen Grussen

Fernando

5 Antworten 5
Moni_GK
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello fjusdado,

I'd be happy to take a look at the line. Please send me a PN with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Then please contact me again here when you have sent me the data.

Best regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello,

I just sent you the information. Yesterday I called, with my not so good german, to the technical service, and they told me that they will give me a voucher of 10 euro if I call in 1 month, it was a bit strange, and that they are working on it, even though the worker didn't really sound convinced about anything. The reality is that internet upload speed is very slow during the day, and overnight seems to be 50Mbps, but on the day, maximum is 25Mbps, and yesterday at 6pm was about 5Mbps only.

Thank you!!

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello fjusdado,

the colleague made a task for you which it was assigned to a downstream utilisation, not upstream. But the upstream utilisation is very high as well, which causes the lower upload. I made a second task for that, so you will be informed via mail when the ticket is closed.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Well, yesterday for example, the download was about 10 and the upload was about 0,25, for the whole day, including the "home office time" which was kind of lost because the net was so unstable (250ms of ping) that net was virtually non existent.

Today, again 400 megas to download (which is good), but 10 megas of upload. I remind that I paid 3 euro for having higher upload speed, which I am not getting.

My question is, when can I expect this will be fixed? Is something only of my line? I just received an email that a ticket is closed, and then I understand you did that and I should wait for the fix to be done? Can you tell me if the problem is in my place and a technicial should come?

Thanks for all the help.

Fernando

Claudia

Hello fjusdado,

the ticket ***395/20 was not closed, but got assigned to the network utilisation as explained on May 7th. The network expansion should be finished in the next few weeks.

Regards

Claudia