Frage

Antwort

Lösung

New connection and DOCSIS offline
aravind
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Like many have posted here, I got a new connection recently. I got the self-installation equipment, installed it, only to find that the Internet light keeps blinking red, with no sign of connecting to the internet.

The Router web interface says that DOCSIS is offline, and the detailed results say that all channels have "UNSUPPORTED" modulation. I suspect some technician will have to come by and complete the connection from the local hub to my apartment. Can a mod/expert help me please? I'm not able to get past the German hotline on this issue.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hi Martin. I was able to find an operator who could talk in English, and scheduled an appointment with a technician. 

Thank you.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
aravind
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Bumping and translating to German below. I can't reach anyone on the Techniker phone line as well 😞

Wie viele hier gepostet haben, habe ich kürzlich eine neue Verbindung bekommen. Ich habe die Selbstinstallationsausrüstung erhalten und installiert, nur um festzustellen, dass die Internetanzeige weiterhin rot blinkt, ohne Anzeichen einer Verbindung zum Internet.

Die Router-Weboberfläche gibt an, dass DOCSIS offline ist, und die detaillierten Ergebnisse besagen, dass alle Kanäle über eine "UNSUPPORTED" -Modulation verfügen. Ich vermute, dass ein Techniker vorbeikommen und die Verbindung vom lokalen Hub zu meiner Wohnung herstellen muss. Kann mir bitte ein Mod / Experte helfen?

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello aravind,

could your request be solved in the meantime?

If not, please send me your name, address, date of birth and customer number via PN .

After that please leave a short info here.

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Martin. I was able to find an operator who could talk in English, and scheduled an appointment with a technician. 

Thank you.

Manu
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi aravind,

I´m glad to hear. So keep my fingers crossed the issue can be solved soon.

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!