abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

FAST 5460 Wlan disconnects frequently
rkmundugar
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I got Vodafone telephone and internet connection few days back, I established the WLAN as per the instruction. When I connect to the Wi-Fi it starts disconnecting frequently, though that's the issue with mobile. Tried all possible methods to overcome the issue. Now, I found that it is the issue with router device. Please help in this regard.

Edit: Verschoben aus "Gewinnspiele"

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hi,

I was observing from 2 days after a power cycle, now the internet is uninturrepted on all devices.

Thank you very much for your kind cooperation.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten 6
DerDerrik
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi rkmundugar,

Saying that you "tried all possible methods to overcome the issue" is so super generic and nonsensical in a forum that I almost felt like not trying to help you. But well, it's Easter.

If you want help from the community, please describe your problem more precisely. You also help us when you tell us which router and which client you use.

Hi,

The probelm is the WLAN connection disconnects automatically after 2 seconds and takes nearly 20-30 seconds to connect again. I tried the solutions posted in this form in multiple threads such as reseting the router, reseting the device network connections, static IP, and restoring the device to factory settings.

After performing all the methods listed above the cycle of connection and disconnection still persist.

I tried contacting the customer service center, they said to wait for 2-3 days, but it is almost a week now. 

As I am new to Germany, finding a English speaking service provider is also difficult. I hope through this form will able to get some solutions.

Thank you in advance.

-Ramakrishna Mundugar

SebastianSe
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi rkmundugar,

I would like to help you.

First of all please send me your address and customer ID via a private message.

After that I will get back to you.

Kind regards,

Sebastian 

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Jens
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello rkmundugar,

a few days are gone. Did you have any problems now?

Regards

Jens

Hi,

I was observing from 2 days after a power cycle, now the internet is uninturrepted on all devices.

Thank you very much for your kind cooperation.

Lars

Hi rkmundugar,

that's great. We're happy to help.

I'll lock up here. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via a new thread.

Best regards and a sunny weekend

Lars