Internet problems
ediedi1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear community,

In the last weeks, my Internet is going on and off. But last couple of days, we are most of the time without internet. For example, internet comes for 2 minutes and then we do not have it for 15 minutes, then again we have it for 1 minute and then is lost again for 20 minutes. I tried to call störung hotline but I was just waiting in the line and nobody picked up. I did all net assistance but it did not help. Can someone please help? I work from home and it is very important for me to have stable Internet. 

Thank you!

9 Antworten 9
Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi ediedi1,

I would like to help you.Please send me your name, address, date of birth and customer number in a private message . So I can have a look at your connection to find out what´s wrong with it.

Sign in here again when the message is sent.

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
ediedi1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear @Manu,

I have sent you private message.

Thanks!

Manu

Thanks for the message.

I have checked your connection, the signal is not very good at your router. This has to be checked by a technician on site. Do you agree with it?

Can you give access to the house system? That means amplifier and so on in your building.

If I shall schedule a technician for you I need a phone number where he can call you to make an appointment. Is it possible for you to take this call in german?

Best, Manu

ediedi1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear @Manu,

Thank you so much! Yes please give my phone number and my son can speak with technician in German. I have sent you my phone number in private messages. I will ask hausmeister to let me know where is the box and how to access it.

Thanks again!

Manu

Well, that sounds good. So please write me again, when you have talked to the Hausmeister. If the access is possible, I will make the order for the technician.

Best, Manu

ediedi1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear @Manu,

Access to the box is free. You can schedule the technician.

Thanks!

Manu

Hello,

great news 🙂

I have scheduled the technician and my colleagues will call your son to set an appointment.

Hope it won´t take to long.

Best regards, Manu

ediedi1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear @Manu,

The technician visited us. The problems are now fixed.

Thanks again!

Claudia

Hello ediedi1,

great to hear that :). Have fun with your access, I will close your thread now. You get a PM in a minute, I would be happy if you take some minutes and answer the survey :).

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!