Internet Speed throttles in approximately 15 mins.
bhavaraju
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Problem

I have a Vodafone CableMax 1000 connection at my residence here in Mannheim. This has been happening for the past few days. The internet speed drops from 1 Gbps to 20-30 Mbps suddenly randomly. I have tried everything from changing my Electricity port to another one, isolating the router to an empty space, etc... 

I have also observed that the router maintains the stable speed for about 20-30 mins after every restart. Then throttles to 30 Mbps. My plan does NOT have a usage limit. This is hindering my online work (Home-Office) too much. I face random disconnection from the teams calls, and also face disconnections while uploading some files.

If a Vodafone support client is reading this message my customer number is ***. I have also tried to find a customer service helpline, which apparently is not visible clearly or not there at all. All i get is Tobi. All Tobi says for any problem is to restart the router and wait for 3 mins for the residual voltage to go away. Please help. This is  not the speed i pay every month for. 😞 

I can send any agent the speedtest results, if required. 
Edit: @bhavaraju I delete your customer number. This is a public forum an everone can read here.

1 Antwort 1
Jana478
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello bhavaraju,

We would like to help you, but unfortunately we can no longer request customer data here in the forum. 😞

Therefore, please contact us via Facebook or Twitter by direct message, we also do English support there. Don't let TOBI confuse you, you will definitely get help from us there.

Greetings Jana

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!