Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Fritz Box 6690 Cable / "Web service cannot be reached"
Mari4490
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I received my FritzBox 6690 yesterday, upgrading from a regular Vodafone router.

The FritzBox connects to everything perfectly, but when it comes to internet, it gives this issue on the Diagnostics menu on the dashboard. My devices can connect to it but when connected, they cannot access the internet at all.

Please help, I've tried all the classic troubleshoot such as unplugging, resetting, etc. Thank you!

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 14.07.25.png

3 Antworten 3
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

The Box isn't activated yet. If it is a rental device, then you may need to contact the support to ask them to activate the box.

Thank you for your feedback. I installed it last night before going to bed and it worked briefly but it might have been a false negative. It's when waking up this morning that the error was there. I'm not sure if I can contact support another way than by phone, my spoken German isn't super good. Maybe a staff can hopefully help me here on the forum.

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!