abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Frequent Internet Disconnection
FelixAntick
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Team,

In the recent times there has been frequent disconnections in my Internet. Its not just the WiFi but also the lan connectivity. 

It occurred today at 20.35 and still ongoing.  I can see that the Internet light on the router is blinking red. This happens often...

Kindly check on this as it is not good for home office situation. 

Thanks,

Felix Antick 

48 Antworten 48
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

As I said, I changed the configuration of the modem. It was in that time-window, you said there was an interruption.

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Ok. 

Just for your information there we more disconnections later in the day also. 

So now can you please let me know the plan as to how these disconnection would be stopped. And how much time it will need ? 

pRo-Marco

When were these disconnections? Do you have some times for me?

Hi Team,

I need to understand the report given by the technician who visit my house for the check up. He said there is a issue on the main street line that needs to be resolved only then the interruptions will stop. I need to know whe  it will be done ? 

pRo-Marco

As I said, I can't see any problems outside the building. So we need some more information about the interruptions.

Hi,

You mean to day that the information f8ven by the technician to visited my house was wrong.  He did show me multiple timeouts on his monitoring device and said that it's something on the street/other houses on the street that are causing the timeouts. He said that it will be addressed in 2 weeks. 

I hope you understand my situation as I am getting 2 different answers from you & the technician who visited.

pRo-Marco

There was a returnpath-intereference a while ago, but at the moment everything seems to be fine. That is the reason we need some more information.

Hi,

Ok. Hereon I will keep a time record of all disconnections and send it to you.  

pRo-Marco

Thanks alot. So it is much easier to find the reason.

Hi Team,

There have been disconnection again happening over the last 3 days. Mostly the disconnections happen between  office hours 09:00 to 18:00 hrs.

For example today between 14:30 to 16:00 it was very very bad connectivity. It was not even able to stream anything on my TV/Netflix.

Kindly investigate this issue throughly and let me know. I am very much ready to cancel my contract of needed.