abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Frequent Internet Disconnection
FelixAntick
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Team,

In the recent times there has been frequent disconnections in my Internet. Its not just the WiFi but also the lan connectivity. 

It occurred today at 20.35 and still ongoing.  I can see that the Internet light on the router is blinking red. This happens often...

Kindly check on this as it is not good for home office situation. 

Thanks,

Felix Antick 

48 Antworten 48
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

I see a lot of timeouts here.

I would like to get a technician to come and take a look at it. If that's okay with you, I need a mobile number so we can make an appointment.

Is the house installation accessible?

Please note the information on the service charge. If the cause lies within our area of responsibility, the service is free of charge for you.

Due to current developments, we have to take certain precautionary measures. Therefore, we need to know whether symptoms have occurred in your household that could be related to Covid-19. Of course, we don't want to offend you, but on the other hand, we don't want to put more people at risk unnecessarily.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello,

I am available at home on all days and your technician can come anytime..

My mobile number is ***, and kindly note that I don't speak German. 

The house installation is in my cellar and to is very easily accessible. 

I can confirm that we don't have any covid symptoms and we are regularly tested. 

pRo-Marco

Hi Felix,

the technician will call you to arrange an appointment

Please keep us informed!

Kind regards

Marco

Hi Team,

The technician did come today and checked my installation. He said that there is a problem on the street which is causing the interruption. He will send the report and someone will come and repair it within 2 weeks. 

Can you please look into this report and let me know how it will handled.

pRo-Marco

Hi Felix,

at the moment there are no problems with the signal. Did you have any new interruptions since the visit of the technician?

Kind regards

Marco

Hi ,

After your technician left it was almost disconnected every 5 mins. More then it was before. 

But later in the evening it was stable and very less disconnect till now. The technician said that till the street problem is resolved disconnections will keep happening. 

My Question:

1) Can the problem be rectified before Monday.

2) Incase the problem can't be resolved..what process do I need to follow to cancel my contract.

Thanks,

Felix 

pRo-Marco

I can't see any problems outside the building. I configured the modem a bit. Please have a look at the connection and tell me if it is better now.

Hi,

There was a recent dsiconnection now between 11:15 to 11:30 Hrs today. 

The technician who came to visit the house had told me that there was a issue on the street outside my house. It's a bit confusing when you say that there is no problem.

Can you please investigate and let me know. As this disconnections are impacting my office work

pRo-Marco

It's possible that this was me because of the configuration-change. Sorry for that Smiley (traurig)

I am sorry but I didn't understand you meant in your last message.