Constant line issues on DOCSIS
K3rN3lP4N1C
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hey,

Since i cannot speak anyone on the phone in English I would like to get some help here from a moderator.

I have constant issues with my internet. I reported the issue multiple times and i doesn't really see any improvements.
The modem lost the signal every day multiple times.
Both downstream and upstream is really noisy. Sometimes not even every channel can lock in bot up/down stream.

Last time a month ago i reported the issue and a technician was here we discussed the issue and he told that the issue is not in the house and can be clearly see that the line is broken.

I gave every information i could but after a week the ticket was closed without any information...

Here is the DS SNR:

K3rN3lP4N1C_0-1723117966056.png

On downstream SNR on the lower channels (ds0-5) regularly drops bellow 25dB and lose the sync . Also the downstream OFDM channel (ds33) cannot even lock in most of the time.

The DS Power level is also not okay, specifically today:

K3rN3lP4N1C_1-1723118094448.png

On the upstream both OFDMA and SC-QAM channels lock in 16QAM and 32QAM instead of 64QAM, so there must be a lot of noise on the upstream frequencies as well.

I have a contract for Vodafone CableMax 1000
And my modem is a CGA4233DE

5 Antworten 5
Menne99
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

make a Screenshot Docsis Status from all channels, out the Modem!

Der glubb is a Depp

Sorry for the late reply.

Here is the screenshot

screencapture-192-168-100-1-2024-08-16-16_55_41.png

Menne99
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

u have a Upstream Problem , normal is Qam 64 on the 4 Channels , call a Upstream Problem !

Der glubb is a Depp

There is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via WhatsApp 

The forum is now just a customer helping customer forum.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!

I reported the issue on facebook messenger with translete and I got s ticket ID.
The technician was here and told the issue is not in the house (obviously) and they need to fix it between me and the ONU.
Then my ticket was closed half an hour later.
I reopened the ticket, but it seems the process is always the same. They will send a technician here again.
At this point i don't really know what to do..
Seems like they not willing to fix the issue.