Internet down
Thomasshaw84
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, I have had no internet for one week - the mobile signal is also not working. I checked the fault finder and it says “return path disturbances” - it was supposed to be fixed yesterday - now the message has changed and there is no fix for the date. I can’t get through to customer support and Tobi is not helpful. I need information and a solution. 

14 Antworten 14

Please try WhatsApp and just write "Kundenbetreuer" when TOBi asks any questions. 

That should work.

BR J0hann 

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

IMG_3996.png

 Does not work, the chat channel is not available - and no one answers the phone (see attached) - it appears you are the only person who I can contact. I am  totally stuck. 

Everything is fine. TOBi has told you that he will pass this on to the service team and that you just need to wait. You'll get an answer as soon as possible. 

BR
D4vid

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Thomasshaw84
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi David, I’ve been waiting 24 hours and have no reply on WhatsApp. Is everything fine? I also received a letter from Vodafone telling me I will be charged for the new wlan router  they sent me (that I did not ask for!!) - if I do not immediately return it. What is going on?!

another three weeks later, the internet is not working still, and the 4g router I finally received does not work either so I’m completely without internet. The disturbance checker still says there is a return path issue for the cable, and there is a separate issue for mobile data now. Can someone help or advise what to do? Of course, Vodafone are still collecting a monthly payment. T