eSIM not working after migration from Post-paid contract to pre-paid
ahamedma
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I had a Vodafone mobile contract with an eSIM. I recently switched from mobile-contract to Vodafone pre-paid.

While doing the conversion the Vodafone outlet person informed me that post the closure of the contract I can recharge my pre-paid number and continue to use it. But after my contract closure, my eSIM is not working and also I am not able to recharge my mobile number using CallYa. The CallYa website says it is an invalid number.

Regards

Mansoor

======================

Hallo,

ich hatte einen Vodafone-Mobilfunkvertrag mit einer eSIM. Vor kurzem habe ich von meinem Mobilfunkvertrag zu Vodafone Prepaid gewechselt.

Bei der Umstellung teilte mir die Vodafone-Vertretung mit, dass ich nach Vertragsende meine Prepaid-Nummer aufladen und weiter nutzen kann. Aber nach Vertragsabschluss funktioniert meine eSIM nicht mehr und ich kann meine Handynummer auch nicht mehr über CallYa aufladen. Die CallYa-Website sagt, dass es sich um eine ungültige Nummer handelt.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Mansoor

4 Antworten 4
R4mona
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi @ahamedma,

I apologise for the inconvenience caused. 😞

We will be happy to look into your request together. Please be so kind and get in touch using one of the following contact options. We will then be happy to assist you with the clarification.

Kind regards
R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
ahamedma
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello R4mona,

i tried all possible contact option. If I call contract customer they asked me to contact CallYa. When I call CallYa they ask me to contact Contracts customer service. 

i even tried Vodafone shop nearby , no one is able to solve this. 

regards

mansoor

Try using the written contact channels, such as WhatsApp. The colleagues there will be able to help you better.

Kind regards
Denny

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
ahamedma
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

None of the channels were able to help. The team responsible for contract says that they have closed the contract from their end and the CallYa system is supposed to take over. But the CallYa team is saying that my mobile number is not registered for CallYa. Kindly help me on this.