auto top up for CallYa digital
WUA
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I want to change my CallYa plan m to CallYa digital. and it told me I should use auto top-up first. however in the final step when I transferred my money, the page started to keep running a circle and did nothing else for a long time. It already charged me like 40 EU dollars and still does not work. Neither did it top-up to my account nor set the auto top-up. could you please return my money back?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Grautvornix
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @WUA,

Your money will be automatically transferred back to your bank account within the next few days.

The system error has been found in cooperation with N26 Bank.

Unfortunately, the setup of the convenience top-up still does not work with N26 Bank.

We are currently working on a solution.

Best Regards

Grautvornix

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Grautvornix

Hello @WUA,

you are a customer of N26 Bank.

Because there are currently technical restrictions there. This leads to the error image that you have described.

Best Regards

Grautvornix

Accordingly, the money I transferred will come back to my N26 account a few days later, right? Cuz, my N26 account already debit 35 euros for that. I can provide the certificate of transfer if needed, thank you for your reply.

Best regards,

Grautvornix

Hi @WUA,

Your money will be automatically transferred back to your bank account within the next few days.

The system error has been found in cooperation with N26 Bank.

Unfortunately, the setup of the convenience top-up still does not work with N26 Bank.

We are currently working on a solution.

Best Regards

Grautvornix

Hi,

Did you manage to solve this problem? It's been six months and I'm having the same issue now.

Is there another way to configure the auto-top-up (with an N26 account)? or maybe a way to join CallYa Digital (which is what i'm actually trying to do) without setting the auto-top-up?

Thanks,

Aviv.

Pegelfloh

Hello @avivd,

for this purpose we need personal information from you.

Please contact us via one of the following channels:

Facebook service page at www.facebook.com/vodafoneDEservice

Twitter service page at www.vod.af/vfservice

Or via WhatsApp chat at 0172 2000 229

Thank you.

Best regards

Pegelfoh

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!