Sim card doesn’t work after Widerruf
akratos
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I had a CallYa Prepaid card and I was using it for the last two years. Last week I decided to get a contract with my number but for some reasons I had to cancel the contract using my Widerruf right within 10 days. For this whole time I never had to change my sim card and everything was working perfectly until my contract has been canceled.

I got a call from Vodafone Privatkunden they told me that they will cancel my contract but I will be able to use my number and my sim card as CallYa. 5 hours after this call my sim card suddenly stopped working. I went to shop, write to the WhatsApp channel and nobody helped me. I cannot use my number for the last three days and nobody can reach me.

Could somebody here help me?

1 Antwort 1
Pegelfloh
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @akratos,

I will be happy to look into this for you, please send me your phone number and a brief description of the situation via PN.

(PN - this is how it works: click on my name and then right on "send a private message ")

Kind regards

Pegelfloh

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!